Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Germany and Czech Republic

I don't have time to write much now...I'll update it tonight when I can add some pictures! I'm in Prague right now...it's beautiful!!

We're on our way out for the day to see this gorgeous place. We've been through Germany, staying in Frankfurt, and now we'll be here in the Czech Republic for 2 days, then back to Germany.

Happy Birthday Hannah!!!!!! miss you
To my family: I love you lots and hope things are going well at home...send me a note. Do you miss me? :)

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

1 comment:

Home said...

Hi Yvonne, we doooo miss you!!
We don't have as interesting things to report as you do :)
Hannah's 18th was fun.
We really look forward to reading your updates. All that practice of writing in your journals is paying off. Ms. Rasmussen said you would
be a creative writer :)
Love you and miss you tons. Mom